Hey babes!! We hope you are ready for another big weekend. Festival season is the best season for anyone who loves clothes like we do. But one thing that's tough about buying clothes for these occasions is figuring out how to wear them post festival. Well, lucky for you, we're here to help you out. Here's some of our top tips for styling your festival pieces for everyday wear:
1. If you bought a teeny dress, tuck or tie it up so it can double as a top with jeans or shorts when you don't want to be as scandy ;)
2. Pair your festival dress with heels for Sunday brunch or a night out.
3. Use any sheer tops, dresses, or bottoms as your go to beach cover up this summer.
4. Fannies aren't just for festivals and they're here to stay! Bring them shopping, to the beach, amusement parks, family outings, etc...
5. Don't be afraid to pair your funky festival glasses with a simple white tee and some ripped shorts for any occasion.
6. The dust has settled...take that bandana off your face and tie it up in your hair, around your neck or onto your purse.
7. If you're going on vacation anytime soon, you must pack all the body jewelry you bought during festival season! Dripping in gold at the beach is all the rage.
We hope this helps you style all your new goodies! If you're headed to the desert this weekend, don't forget to tag us in your posts for a chance to be featured on our Instagram!