Hi babes! Now that the holidays are here, we know that holiday shopping can be chaotic and a little stressful at times and it can definitely get easy to get carried away! So we are here to help you out with some of our favorite holiday gifts. From clothes, to accessories, to home goods, we've got you covered. And we have some more good news too... they are all under $50!
So if you're in need of some good gift ideas this holiday season, keep scrolling to see all our favorite gift ideas that we have in store for you ;)
- Love is the answer and so is the Amuse Psych Love Tee. This shirt is the erfect gift for that loved one that is difficult to shop for. Everyone loves a simple graphic tee that they can accessorize and style with their own unique twist. This shirt is fitted, comfy, and the answer to your holiday shopping woes!
- Okay, so it's not EXACTLY under $50, but hey it's still $50! Hehe. This Amuse Society clutch is so perfect for your laid-back loved one. No fuss with this and it holds all the essentials. It's beautiful and unique design and color makes it a statement to add with a white-t and blue jeans. Also comes in black for the ones who like it a little more simple.
- This Foundry Candle by Paddywax in Bergamot and Mahogany is the one gift you can give to pretty much anyone on your list. People love candles and this one's scent makes any room feel warm and cozy. And with winter here, who doesn't want to be warm and cozy all season long?!
- This Brixton hat is the perfect gift for the casual and cool fashionista in your life! She'll love this accessory because adding it to any outfit makes it that much better. Plus, we all know we could sometimes use a hat to cover up that second or third-day hair ;)
- For the party girl (or guy! hehe) in your life, these are the cutest flasks they will love! Go classic, round, or evil-eye, but either way, this gift is sure to be a hit.
We hope you found some good gifts for your loved ones this holiday season! All of these items can be found at ShopVanDeVort.com. Happy shopping and of course, happy holidays!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time, babes!