Happy Holidays VDV babes!
Nicolette here. I am one of the fall interns at Van De Vort for the 2017 Fall/Winter season and I am here to share with you all of my favorite gift picks for this holiday season!
Keep scrolling to see my faves and hope you can find something to get your loved ones this year Xx
Jeffrey Campbell, Total Boot ($190)
- First up are these little black boots. They are a staple for any lady you’re shopping for! Perfect with jeans and a simple T or party dress and sparkles. It pretty much goes with any outfit! These booties add a little flair to any outfit that the lucky fashionista in your life will never want to take them off.
Vanessa Mooney, The Gold Rossa Charm Necklace ($70)
- Who doesn’t love gold?! This is my favorite necklace this season, the detailing of the charm is so beautiful and unique! Wear it on its own or layered with other necklaces, either way, it's a beautiful necklace that looks perfect with any outfit. Get it for your laidback loved one or the fashionista in your life, she’ll fall in love with this unique and beautiful accessory.
Paddywax, Foundry 18 oz Candle ($36)
- For your loved one who has everything, candles are always a perfect gift! The Bergamot and Mahogany candle is in a beautiful copper bowl that will be a unique accent with any home décor style. After the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, she’ll love being able to curl up near a good candle that makes her home feel warm and cozy.
Flynn Skye, Camilla Blazer ($170)
- Polka dots are back this season and I’m obsessed! The Camilla Blazer is the perfect statement piece for the trendsetter in your life. This piece is bold yet elegant, she’ll love the versatility of this piece, dress it up with the matching Parker Pants or dress it down with some denim jeans. This top is a timeless staple any fashionista needs!
Levis, Hi-Rise Wedgies ($98-$158)
- My absolute favorite jeans! High-rise levis, are a great fit and will go with any outfit. This pair of denim is the perfect gift for any loved one you’re shopping for. Dress them up or down, she’ll never want to take them off.
Well those are my top 5 fav gift picks for this holiday! Subscribe to our newsletter to find out what the other VDV babes top 5 gift picks are!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time...