October is such a fun month to plan a date night. There are so many festive Fall activities that you and your significant other (or even bffs) can do together- all while at home! And, with the weather getting chilly, there’s no better reason to cozy up and stay in. Light a Fall candle and grab a fuzzy blanket and a few pillows, and we’ll do the rest! We created an itinerary for the perfect night at home:
Step 1: Make Dinner & Drinks
Pumpkin Baked Ziti with Sage Sausage & your favorite bottle of wine!
Step 2: Get Crafty
Carve a spooky pumpkin, or create a DIY Halloween costume.
Step 3: Have a Bake-Off
Battle up and see who can whip up the tastier treat! Put your skills to the test:
- Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter Icing
- Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread
- Apple Cake with Caramel Frosting
Step 4: Throw On a Cozy Outfit
What we're wearing at Van De Vort:
Step 5: Halloween Movie Marathon
There’s so many ways you could go with this one. Choose wisely here..
- Scary: Halloween, Monster House, Scream
- Disney: Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Twitches
- Classic: It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Casper, The Adams Family