Hey babes!! Festival Season has finally arrived and we couldn't be more excited to share all the goodies we have with you! This Saturday, March 31st, we will be hosting our annual pre-festival party, VDV Fest, from 1-6 pm. There will be pop-up shops from Dolce Vita, Madly Vintage, Salt and Loom Vintage, Boyish Denim, and East N' West Label. Galaxy Mylk will also be sewing one-of-a-kind patches on your new Boyish Denim, Wallflower Inspiration will be here for DIY Flower Bouquets, Del Mar Taco Co is providing some delicious food and DJ Keenan Skelton will be playing music all day!
As if that wasn't enough to get you over here, there's also going to be tons of raffle prizes: two pairs of Dolce Vita shoes, two dresses from East N' West, two Boyish Denim pieces, one Madly Vintage scarf and three $150 gift cards to Van De Vort. Are you kidding me?!
It's going to be great for the whole fam, with Mini Market joining in on the fun with games, treats and a trunk show from Superism and Bowie James Swim. All Day will be celebrating their grand opening with barber cuts from Sound Cuts and other manly things!
It really doesn't get any better than this. Come join us, we can't wait to hang with you all!
Next up, here's some inspo for what to put in your festival bag:
A crucial key to any outfit is a killer bag, like the Clarence Backpack from Cleobella. Once you've got that covered, you should add...
1. A vintage scarf. Tie it on your bag or put it in your hair when your look needs a little update. (Psst..one is being raffled by Madly Vintage at VDV Fest!)
2. Kaia Sunnies. Cute shades are a must for any festival outfit, so don't forget them!
3. Coconut Lip Love from Kopari. We are OBSESSED with this lippie for its glossy and moisturizing qualities.
4. Polished Brass Round Flask by roost. To stay hydrated with water ;)
5. LA Things iPhone Case by Wildflower.
6. Lumiere Shimmer Oil by French Girl. Because who doesn't want to glow and shine in the sun, while listening to their favorite music artists? You've got to stand out in the crowd somehow.
7. Coconut Rose Toner by Kopari. Whenever your face needs a little refresher, spritz this on to calm and soothe your skin.
8. Thick Gold Hoops by étoile. You always have to have good staple earrings in your bag, you never know when they might come in handy.