Hey loves! As promised, we’re going to show you another look that you can rock in the desert this festival season. If you want to check out our look in the last blog and get some fashion inspo before you read today's you can find it on our Blog page. If not, keep scrolling for a fun, new look!
To get you excited for this year’s festival, we wanted to share some of our favorite artists performing this year. Get excited for Rüfüs Du Sol, Billie Eilish and Khalid! With music styles ranging from Melodic Electronic, Alternative, to R&B/Soul, these three artists are definitely going to be amazing this year. They all have some popular music that everyone can sing along to!
For today’s look, we picked something fringy and cute! Keep reading to find some of our favorite festival tips to get prepared for the weekend in the desert that's coming up so soon!
Feel like a fringe goddess in this fun and comfy festival look! With the Verona Bra and the Vienna Undies you can rock an eye turning two piece! Get metallic with the Grove Booties so your feet will stand out while you're dancing! Keep all of your festival essentials in the White Sand Beach Clutch and be sure to use the chain strap so it doesn't fall off your shoulder! Layered necklaces are perfect for this look. We recommend the Emily Necklace and the Layered Multi Stone Necklace. Finish off by pairing your favorite big pair of sunnies and hoops or other gold statement earrings!
Optional: If you want to cover up a little bit, we recommend you check out the Kokomo Duster to add some fun and whimsical flare to this look!
1. Remember it takes time to get from state to stage: If you really want to make it to a certain artist, you should head there around 30 minutes early! It can take time to get through the crowd and walk to the other stage- and of course you want to get a good spot!
2. Bring a camelback or water bottle to fill with water: Dancing in the desert all day is fun, but you're going to want plenty of water so you don’t get dehydrated and can keep that energy going! Bringing your own camelback or water bottle makes it easier to fill up at a water station instead of having to pay for water bottles all day! Look on the festival map for where to spot these water stations!
3. Have a meeting spot for you and friends: Often times in festivals you can lose cell reception, which means if someone gets lost from the group you may not be able to contact them right away. In order to prevent this, decide on a meeting spot at the beginning of each day so no one gets left out! 21+ babes, the Beer Garden is always a good spot to meet and find lost friends!
4. Bring a portable charger for your phone: Festivals can be fun because you can take cute pictures, take videos of the music and post on your social media. By the middle of the day you might notice that your phone has low battery which can be a bummer when you're trying to record all your memories or contact friends inside the festival. By bringing a portable charger you will stay charged all day- you might even be able to charge some of your friends phones too!
5. Bring a positive attitude and open mind: You’re at a festival! It’s a magical place where all of your worries can disappear for the weekend. Don’t get too bummed if a few things don’t go perfectly, just chill out and enjoy the vibes, people and the music! Most importantly, have the best time!
We hope you enjoyed today’s festival look and feel a little more prepared to take on the desert by reading our favorite tips! Check out the rest of the Festival Shop! Don’t forget to tag us @shopvandevort rocking your festival outfits in the desert this year for a chance to be featured on our page!